Dear New and Existing patients,
With the Australian Dental Association and Dental Council of New South Wales announcement on the 8th of May 2020, restrictions to certain treatments have now been lifted.
We are now able to provide all dental hygiene services and dental treatments.
Strict Infection protocols will remain in place indefinitely. These include the following but not limited to:
- Pre-screening of all patients to ensure they have not been exposed to the COVID-19 virus or have similar symptoms.
- Temperature check when you enter the clinic.
- Hand sanitisers will be available to all patients and must use them when entering our premises.
- All equipment are cleaned on a regular basis.
- Dental chair is wiped down after every patient with medical standard cleaning wipes.
- After each patient, staff will wash their hands, change to new masks and gloves and dispose of used masks and gloves appropriately.
- Plastic screen has been placed in the reception area.
- A Dyson air purifier has been installed to clean the air.